Sunday, October 30, 2011

Falling Leaves










I always say that summer is my absolute favorite time of year; grilling, warm sun, long days and those nights of sitting outside watching the fireflies. However, when fall rolls around, the beauty that surrounds me is remarkable. The colors never cease to simply amaze me. Reds, yellows, oranges and greens all come together in this spectacular color wheel that makes me stop and appreciate the simple beauty in the landscape around me.

The scientists can explain the reason the tree changes but only God can understand it. The leaves that have already fallen to the ground and trees that are partly green with the other colors that just stand out when the sun hits them.

Take time to enjoy the beautiful colors; they won’t be back for another year!

Peace, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment